One of the important aspects of your grow room environment is the temperature. In the winter months, growers generally implement a greenhouse heater to prevent temperatures from falling too low. In the summer months, an air conditioner is essential to indoor gardens, especially to help combat heat generated from components such as grow lights.
Fan Speed Controller
- Fuse Protected
- One control switch for 3 settings: Variable Speed, OFF, and Full Speed
- Speed control dial to control variable speed: Low, Medium or High speed.
- Built-in a metal clamp at the back of the speed controller
- Built-in grounded control outlet
- Lightweight, practical and easy to use
- Perfect to control speed for high velocity inline fan and mini blower
- Safe and environmental friendly
Noise Reducer for Inline Fan
- Perfect for reducing noise from fans and carbon filter systems
- High-quality corrosion resistant galvanized sheet construction
- Moisture resistant - great for use in damp environment
- Extended collar and lip for easy duct hook-up
Plastic Timer Relay Controllers | 4 plugs
- Heavy Duty Relay & Internal Wiring Switchable sockets, EU Plugs.
- Unique design and robust plastic housing
- Input voltage: 220-240V AC, 50/60HZ
- Minimum Setting Time: 15Minutes
- Maximum Setting Time: 24Hours
- Input power cord: 3 * 2.5MM2
- Max Power: 4000W